Workplace Writing 1 - starting July 20
*To enroll, please complete the enrollment form below. Please note: Space is limited.
Workplace Writing I Online is an 8-week writing course that helps newcomers improve their writing skills. This program covers the following:
- Practice writing workplace emails
- Learn to write clearly with supporting details
- Explore tone and language for different purposes
- Review and apply simple grammar structures
- Practice reading skills with common workplace documents
- Find and use information from websites, forms, charts and graphs
Recommended Language Level:
Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) 4
8-10 hours a week
Latest version of one of the following browsers is recommended:
- Firefox (minimum version 25)
- Safari (minimum version 6)
- Google Chrome (minimum version 30)
- Internet Explorer is not recommended (minimum version is 10)
Email (e.g. Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, Outlook)
Operating System: Windows XP or higher, Mac OS X or higher
Latest version of Java and Adobe Flash
Headset or Microphone and Speakers
PDF reader (such as Adobe Reader)
High-speed internet access
Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Upon completion of the course, students are asked to complete an online evaluation.
Unfortunately, this course has reached full capacity.
*Please fill out the form below if you wish to receive email notifications when more online courses are available.*
For more information, please contact: