COMMUNITY SETTLEMENT SERVICES
Our Community Settlement Workers provide free, one-on-one services to newcomers that support them in making a smooth transition to their new life in Canada. Eligible residents include: Landed Immigrants, Convention Refugees, Government-Assisted Refugees, Live-in Caregivers and their families.
Our Community Settlement Workers can assist with:
- Filling out forms: Ontario Works, Ontario Disability Support Program, Child Tax Benefit, HST/GST, Welcome Policy, Citizenship Application, Permanent Resident Card Renewal, etc.
- Translation and Interpretation
- Information/Referral on: Educational Services, Employment Services, Health Services, Legal Services, Housing Services
- English Conversation Classes, Citizenship Support Classes
- Workshops on Employment and Self-Employment, Customer Service, Health and Nutrition, Parenting, Leadership, etc.
Service is available in Spanish, Farsi, Tagalog, Tamil and Russian, as well as English. Call to book an appointment or find a location near you.
English or Español
English or русский
English or فارسی
English or தமிழ்
English or Tagalog
SETTLEMENT WORKER EVALUATION
For more information, please call 416-784-0920 Ext. 2224 or send us an email.